Welcome To All New PHN Fashion Fix Fashion Blog!!!!

Friday, January 2, 2015






Balmain Spring/Summer 2015 Collection


Nicki blasted the name Balmain in her song Anaconda, Kim Kardashian and Kanye have become the face for Balmain’s men’s SS15 campaign so I thought only fitting to see what Oliver Rousteing has cooked up for the women’s SS15 collection. Below are some of my favorites from the collection. A lot more pics can be found on the accompanying article on PHN Fashion Fix. 



This is one of my favorites from the collection. I love the black & yellow colors and it kind of gives you a feel of a busy bee. The look with the perfectly placed cut outs, sleeveless appeal, and the body conscious skirt definitely makes this look one for the SS15 season.  



I think why I picked this look is because it gives me a early 90's feel. Seems like something one of the bad guys (or girls in this case) would wear. It gives off the impression of a power move suit but sexy at the same time.





I know, I know, Rome what are you thinking with this look right? Well as many of you know I sometimes have a wild card pick, and this my friends is my wild card pick for the Balmain SS15 Women's collection. It just immediately grabbed my attention when I saw it. It's like a 70's jumpsuit with a little modern spin put on it. It will most definitely be a head-turner so no matter if anyone likes it or not they will be sure to be talking about it. 



  

I like the colorway. Since Gingham is going to be big for the Spring season I thought why not add this to the list of one of my favorite looks from this collection. The shoes I can do without, but a nice black stiletto (preferably a red bottom to add a little flare to the look)  would definitely be a plus.



Picture Source: fashionising

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment