Welcome To All New PHN Fashion Fix Fashion Blog!!!!

Friday, January 2, 2015




Gingham Prints in for Spring 2015


The checkered suit was in last year for the men, and now the gingham will soon make waves this year for the women. The retro looks are definitely sure to turn a few heads and a lot of top designers have incorporated the trends into their Spring 2015 look. I was up late and had the opportunity to go through a lot of the photos and below are some of the pictures from the line up. Check them out below and make sure to let me know what you think about it. 

 

 

As a personal stylist I can see incorporating some of the gingham prints into looks for my clients (pics coming soon) but I do have my reservations about the newest trend. For instance in some of the pictures you see it’s a bit of overkill on the trend. I don’t mind seeing maybe a black and white gingham print skirt with a solid black blouse. Or maybe even since it is spring a lighter color such as peach or pink gingham print with the appropriate color solid. You can even keep a solid look all together and accessorize with a gingham scarf, shades, or belt. Just depends on what the fashionista is going for.

 .

 





Picture Source: fashionising

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment