Welcome To All New PHN Fashion Fix Fashion Blog!!!!

Tuesday, January 6, 2015



Carla Zampatti Spring/Summer 2015 Women’s Collection
 By: Rome White


I’m a night owl and because of that I usually do a lot of research and findings for fashion late at night. I happen to come across the design house of Carla Zampatti. Carla Zampatti is an Italian-Australian fashion designer with over 40 years experience in the fashion industry. I instantly fell in love with her Spring/Summer 2015 collection the first time I saw it. A lot of the designs I feel in love with I did so because they seem so well put together are versatile for a variety of occasions. Zampatti’s stores are located in Australia and I can’t wait until she has one in the South Florida area. Take a look at some of my favorite looks from her SS15 Collection below.







Picture Source: fashionising


Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment