Welcome To All New PHN Fashion Fix Fashion Blog!!!!

Tuesday, July 28, 2015




I had the chance to look over the look book for Zuhair Murad’s Resort 2016 collection. I was actually very impressed over the selections and styles available. Of course this wouldn’t be right if I didn’t give you some of my top 5 11…yes that’s right 11 looks from the collection, and give a little insight into why I like each piece. So without further ado below are some of my favorite pieces from the collection. I hope you like them just as much as I do!

Feel free to comment, would love to hear your thoughts. 



I’m usually not a fan of pink especially ALL pink, but I actually like this look. It is a very refined look and a great piece to add to your spring and summer collection because of the floral accents. 





I like white, it’s a pure, clean, crisp color that I think everyone should have in their wardrobe. I like this look because it gives the clean and crisp look but adds the floral designs to make it a little more seasonal friendly. 





Beyonce’ (and a few other celebrities) made the sheer look with designs the new “in” trend and I can see why. It’s a very seductive, sensual, and sexy look and the beaded designs keep it from being so classless. 





Jumpers are HOTT!! What can I say, lol. I think jumpers are a really neat piece to have on standby. It’s one complete piece that you don’t have to do too much to; you can simply put on a pair of heels and some earrings and call it a day. 





The look on the left is a very nice date night or gala type piece. The white gives it a clean and refreshing look. The look on the right is a modern day spin on the jumpsuit and gives it a sexier look. Both looks need minimal accessories and are really neat pieces to have.





This is a multifaceted look. From the top half it covers everything and leaves on shoulder out, and from the waist down gives you a more seductive look with the sheer and the solid cutouts. 





What can I say I’m a sucker for the classics. This look takes me back to the 1960’s and adds sort of a modern twist to it. Definitely a piece I would recommend especially for anyone wanting to go retro-chic.





It’s another retro-chic look. I love how Zuhair Murad took these beautiful retro looks and put their own spit on it. 





This color blocking dress is AMAZING. I like the colors that were chosen for the look (yet another retro-chic look) and the seductive v-cut used for the neckline. It’s a really nice dress to wear to a special event. 





I like it because it’s different. It gives you a solid base for the dress with the sheer and embroidered pattern over it and on one are, while the other arm is left bare.





It’s the opposite of look 11. This time the top half gives you that sensual look with the sheer and lace and embroidery, and the bottom half gives you a solid cover-up.



Well that was my list of the top 11 looks I liked from the Zahair Murad Resort 2016 collection, hope you liked the pieces as well. Would love for you to comment and let me know what some of your favorite pieces are. 


Source:Fashionising












Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment