Welcome To All New PHN Fashion Fix Fashion Blog!!!!

Friday, April 3, 2015



I think today must be Opposite Day. Earlier I found a dress that was too small for my girls, and now I'm finding a suit that's too big for my little man.

KJ would look GREAT in this John Varvatos Star USA Plaid Wool Suit that I found on Nordstrom's website (and just in time for Easter). 


--Details & Care--
A plaid wool blazer is tailored with narrow peak lapels and a single-button closure for a stylish, streamlined look. Neatly pressed flat-front trousers complete the handsome suit. 


-One-button closure.
-Three-button cuffs.
-Chest welt pocket; side welt pockets.
-100% wool.
-Dry clean.
-By John Varvatos Star; imported.
Kids' Wear.
Item No. 880003


See this pic and more on our official instagram: phnonlinemagazine

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment