Welcome To All New PHN Fashion Fix Fashion Blog!!!!

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

High-Low Dresses

Let me start by saying that I am not a huge fan of the high-low dresses. The concept to me feels that the designers ran out of material and decided oh well let’s sale it as is. With that being said my views are starting to change on the look. A lot of the pieces that I came across were very nice pieces. If you’ve read any of my articles before or know me personally then you will know I can be a “little” blunt and critical at times (lol), so for me to actually find some pieces that I think are nice was cause for me to write an article ASAP.


A few looks were on trend so you have the color blue on one look, and prints on a couple other looks. The looks I chose also reflected very casual pieces that whether they are in trend or not are still nice pieces. I did this article being “budget friendly” so these looks are all starting under $20.00. Take a look at the pieces and if you like any of them feel free to comment and let me know which pieces you liked. 





Asymmetrical Bandeau Dress 

Color! Color! Color! Anyone who knows me knows that I’m attracted to bright vibrant colors so it’s a no brainer why this piece made the list. At first I was drawn by the color but that wasn't the only reason it made the list. Check out the top strapless half it gives you some sex appeal and as your eyes fall they fall upon this very vibrant design pattern that gives the dress a flirtier fun look. The High-Low dress might not be my ideal look for clients, but if they keep coming up with versatile pieces like this it will definitely have to be. This look is $19.99.




High Low Maxi Dress RYL Blue 

The Maxi dress is one of the most worn type of dresses for the summer. This look combines the Maxi dress with the High-Low concept. You get the top look of the Maxi dress with the infamous strips, along with the High-Low concept at the bottom with gives you a different fashion friendly feel. You get the best of both worlds with the dress and with the pop of green it is a true steal at only $12.99.





Stripped Maxi Dress Taupe

The thigh high slit is what drew me to the piece. It gave a different look to the High-Low concept. I chose the taupe because this look is a more subtle casual piece that is versatile and can be worn in the day and can be worn out at night as well. This look costs $19.99.





High-Low Dress with Cutouts 

I came across this look in black and wasn’t really feeling it, and then I saw it had other color options and opted for the orange. It’s a vibrant piece that again gives you a conservative half mixed with a bit of sexiness with the cutouts, and ends with a sort of mini dress that’s draped in the back. Nice for a casual piece and very few accessories would be required to pull it off.  This look is $16.99.





Strapless High-Low Dress leopard print

This selection is for my fashionistas who love to incorporate a little animal print into their wardrobe. I believe that all women should have a little animal print somewhere in their wardrobe it’s a true statement piece when done correctly and it  doesn't have to be so “in your face” it can be very subtle  (i.e. a wallet, clutch, earrings, etc…) and still make a statement. This look will cost you around $17.99. 



Source: Rainbow



Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment