Welcome To All New PHN Fashion Fix Fashion Blog!!!!

Wednesday, October 22, 2014





Rome White’s Top 5 Picks

This month has brought you a lot of different fashions from 4 very different power houses. This month we’ve seen the spring/summer 2015 collections from Emilio Pucci, Roccobarocco, Salvatore Farragamo, and even Versace. So in honor of a month of such hot fashions I’ve decided to do something my readers have come to know as “Rome White’s Top 5”. Instead of focusing on one specific designer’s collection I will give my favorites from all four of the collections and give my reasoning for picking each fashion.

As always you are invited to share your opinions and I look forward to hearing from you. So without any further ado I present Rome White’s Top 5 Picks. 





This dress by Emilio Pucci is one of the hottest looks from the collection in my opinion. It gives you the reds, purple, and even blue but does it in a tie-dye type way. The longer train on the back with the flow gives this dress a feel of a Beta fish (which are some of my favorite fish) and commands attention is paid to this work of art.  


When it came to the Roccobarocco collection there were two pieces that I instantly fell in love with. The first is the look that is pictured about I am a lover of the big cats (i.e. tigers, lions, panthers, etc.) so with the print of a panther stitched on this dress along with its versatile appeal to go from a everyday pieve to a more dressier brunch type piece it had to make the list. 


I love the mythology of the Greek gods so of course this goddess inspired dress had to make the list. Not only is it on trend with the color scheme for 2015, but the gold accents, plunging neckline, and the versatility to be worn with heels or flats gives this a real grown and sexy appeal. 


Farragamo gave me an idea with this look. It would be really nice for a beach dress. You could show up to the beach in your designer thread and since it is a dress most might think it is a sundress when in fact when you take it off you reveal a smoking hott bathing suit. Just a suggestion. 


Versace took me back with this look. It’s reminiscent of something Cher would wear in the hit TV show (and movie) Clueless. She was known for the skirt, halter top, and a cute matching blazer. It also gives us the pink factor which is in for spring/summer 2015. 

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment